Black Book Research recently recognized Perficient for the highest client satisfaction in Connected Health Solutions and Health Systems Integration.
Demand during the COVID-19 pandemic has left B2B healthcare industry manufacturers and distributors struggling to keep up. Subsequently, many organizations have discovered gaps in areas of their business such as ecommerce, site experience, product information management (PIM), and more.
Perficient’s nationally recognized health sciences practice provides industry thought leadership, strategic consulting, and pragmatic technology solutions that help healthcare organizations transform and evolve with today’s consumer demands.
Our integrated and innovative solutions help healthcare organizations optimize clinical, financial, and operational efficiency while managing the complexities of regulatory reform and the ever-changing healthcare landscape.
“We are strongly committed to the success of our healthcare clients. Our 98% customer satisfaction rating reflects our commitment to quality consulting and speaks to the long-term partnerships we build with our clients,”
Matt Castle, Vice President, Health Sciences
Black Book is the premier provider of competitive intelligence, market research, opinion mining, sentiment analysis, services evaluation and strategic consulting services to Fortune 2000 companies worldwide.
Black Book Research Key Performance Indicators
- Strategic alignment of vendor offerings to healthcare system client’s mission & goals
- Innovation and optimization
- Client relationships and cultural fit
- Trust, accountability, ethics, and transparency
- Breadth of offerings, varied client settings, delivery excellence across all user types
- 3Deployment and HER implementation
- Integration and Interferences, interoperability and connectivity
- Scalability, client adaptability flexible pricing
- Vendor staff expertise, compensation, and employee performance
- Brand image and marketing communications
- Marginal value adds
- Vendor financial viability and managerial stability
- Data security and backup services
- Support and customer care
- Best of breed technology and process improvement developments
Black Book’s independent industry benchmark studies, innovative data and analytics provide buyers and consumers with impartial insights, and help vendor companies improve quality, engagement and business performance.
We are excited to be recognized by a well-respected organization like Black Book Research.