It’s time for the #HIMSS18 Annual Conference & Exhibition in fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada at the Sands Expo and Convention Center March 5-9. The annual conference is the leading healthcare information extravaganza bringing together 40,000+ health IT professionals, clinicians, executives and vendors from around the world.
However, if you are unable to attend the conference in person, don’t worry because you can still send and receive crucial networking information. Stay up to date and in-the-know by connecting with the HIMSS18 Social Media Ambassadors. These experts will share their unique voices and experiences; highlighting some of the best and actionable moments while attending the conference.
The list this year is diversified with perspectives from the Physician, Patient, Nurse, Innovator, Futurist, Executive and more. You can follow all of the HIMSS18 Social Media Ambassadors by subscribing to Perficient’s HIMSS18 Social Media Ambassador list. Below are the 20 social media ambassadors for HIMSS18.
2018 Class of HIMSS Social Media Ambassadors:
- Andy De | @HITstrategy
- Brian Eastwood | @Brian_Eastwood
- Brian Mack | @BFMack
- Chuck Webster, MD, MSIE, MSIS | @wareFLO
- Colin Hung | @Colin_Hung
- Danielle Siarri | @innonurse
- David Harlow | @healthblawg
- Evan Kirstel | @evankirstel
- Geeta Nayyar | @gnayyar
- Janae Sharp | @coherencemed
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn | @healthythinker
- Linda Stotsky | @EMRAnswers
- Lygeia Ricciardi | @Lygeia
- Martin Jones | @Martinjonesaz
- Matt Fisher | @matt_r_fisher
- Max Stroud | @mmaxwellstroud
- Nick van Terheyden | @drnic1
- Rasu Shrestha, MD, MBA | @RasuShrestha
- Sean Erreger | @StuckonSW
- Tamara StClaire | @drstclaire
Follow all of the #HIMSS18 Social Media Ambassadors by subscribing to Perficient’s #HIMSS18 Social Media Ambassador list on Twitter.