How Artificial Intelligence Can Enhance the Clinical Data Review and Cleaning Process
This guide analyzes how artificial intelligence – including machine learning – can be used by pharmaceutical and medical device companies to improve the clinical data review and cleansing process.
Now that January is here, I thought it would be neat to look back at what our readers found most interesting last month. Below are the top five blog posts Perficient’s life sciences practice wrote in December – they’re ranked in order of popularity, with number one being the most viewed piece.
- Shared Investigator Platform (SIP) Struggles
- Janssen Gets Patient Support With The Unveiling Of Cancer.com
- Clinical Study Migrations: Technical Things to Consider
- A Compliant Do-Over For Regulated IT Systems
- 6 Investigators Received FDA Warning Letters In 2017
As always, thank you for your continued support – our team finds it very rewarding to have you as a reader.