We all know that organizations are becoming more focused on the ability to more quickly release applications. Service virtualization is one way to address bottlenecks in the development lifecycle and enable scalability through virtualized testing capabilities.
Choosing a Global Software Development Partner to Accelerate Your Digital Strategy
To be successful and outpace the competition, you need a software development partner that excels in exactly the type of digital projects you are now faced with accelerating, and in the most cost effective and optimized way possible.
Today, we presented on a webinar with CA, Automate your APIs for Real Testing Acceleration. Ronda Kiser-Oakes, Perficient’s DevOps Director, Karl Miller, Principal Consultant at CA, and I all discussed how to achieve higher quality releases with virtual services and conducted a live demo of CA’s service virtualization tool.
In case you missed it, here is what we covered:
- Perficient partners with customers to shift left through our DevOps thought leadership and strategy.
- Create a virtual service from a car lookup web site from Service Virtualization’s recorder function.
- Automatically create a performance test while creating the virtualized service.
- Execute a performance test with added latency to show the ability to add mainframe eques latency time.
- Create a virtual service manually by designing an instantiation service design contract.
- List of large protocol coverage.
- The success story for why and how Service Virtualization (CA DevTest) allows customers to shift left and test sooner.
- Customer successes and real life use cases.
Listen to the recording, and share your questions below.