This guide analyzes how artificial intelligence – including machine learning – can be used by pharmaceutical and medical device companies to improve the clinical data review and cleansing process.
Now that November is here, I thought it would be neat to look back at what our readers found most interesting last month. Below are the top five blog posts Perficient’s life sciences practice wrote in October – they’re ranked in order of popularity, with number one being the most viewed piece.
- Aggregate Report Preparation In Safety And Pharmacovigilance
- Oracle Clinical 5.2 Released: 7 Changes To Know
- FDA Ciphers Update: What To Consider If You Have Argus Safety
- 6 Applications And 1 Real-Life Example Of IoT In Life Sciences
- Incoming Novartis CEO Looks To Disney For Inspiration
As always, thank you for your continued support – our team finds it very rewarding to have you as a reader.