One of the many exciting things about our Maximo practice is being part of so much more (Watson, IoT, Analyitcs, etc). As we live in an age of constant change and new technologies, I can’t help but think how something like this use case for IBM Watson could come into play with customers; maintenance staff is a customer, right… “Watson, create a work order for the leaking pump in station 101a, at location BR430, asset 11430, please…”
Webinar: Deliver Cognitive Customer Service with IBM Watson
Tuesday, September 12 | 1 – 2 PM CT
Self-service channels are becoming increasingly popular as customers look for convenient communication and instant information. To meet this demand, more than half of global organizations are using or are planning to use automated customer interaction tools. It’s estimated that customers will manage 85% of their enterprise relationship without interacting with humans by 2020.
As self-service solutions and customer experiences incorporate cognitive capabilities, satisfaction and success rates increase significantly. IBM Watson harnesses the power of cognitive exploration, machine learning, and natural language processing to deliver exceptional solutions for customer service.
Join Perficient and Blueworx, a leading IVR provider, for an informative conversation on cognitive customer service where we’ll cover:
- The benefits of self-service and cognitive solutions to your customer service organization
- Use cases for Watson, including virtual agents, customer service assistance, integrated voice solutions, and customer service interaction analysis
- High-level Watson introduction and overview
- Demonstration of a cognitive contact center
- Christine Livingston | Director, Watson, Perficient
- Dean Upton | Director, Product Management, Blueworx