This guide analyzes how artificial intelligence – including machine learning – can be used by pharmaceutical and medical device companies to improve the clinical data review and cleansing process.
Now that September is here, I thought it would be neat to look back at what our readers found most interesting last month. Below are the top five blog posts Perficient’s life sciences practice wrote in August – they’re ranked in order of popularity, with number one being the most viewed piece.
- What The FDA Requires Of Drugs On The Market
- What Is Internet Of Things (IoT) For Clinical Data Collection?
- Post-Market Surveillance Of Drug Safety
- Oracle Data Management Workbench Overview And Use Cases
- How Great CX Drastically Increases Revenue, Even In Life Sciences
As always, thank you for your continued support – our team finds it very rewarding to have you as a reader.