The difference between winning and losing sales opportunities often depends on a sales rep’s ability to build strong relationships. High-performing sales teams seem to inherently know how to seek out and develop the key relationships they need to win, but they sometimes struggle to do this consistently. Several roadblocks can prevent building strong, deal-winning relationships:
- Finding the key players to progress an opportunity. On average, 6.8 people are involved in the decision-making process and 20% of decision makers change roles every year.
- Understanding the buyer’s business need to consistently offer tailored insight that adds value to the buyer and builds trust. 77% of buyers don’t believe sales reps understand their business.
- Growing and maintaining account relationships across a large number of people and leads. 24% of leads go dark due to inconsistent communication with the buyer.
Application Modernization Industry Quick Guides
Application modernization enables you to optimize business processes and transform the way you do business today, and in the future. Our industry experts have collected the latest application modernization trends impacting the automotive, financial services, healthcare, and manufacturing verticals.
Microsoft Relationship Sales, which combines Dynamics 365 and LinkedIn, brings together the best of Microsoft’s cloud services to uniquely address these sales challenges, helping you:
- Better qualify leads, find the optimal path to the buyer, and provide recommendations based on all your past interactions with the account
- Leverage artificial intelligence to provide sellers with next-best actions, and improve lead scoring and to automatically generate new lists for multichannel campaigns
- Streamline your decision-making processes through embedded intelligence with leading BI, analytics, and reporting features
- Increase sales rep productivity and time spent selling through integration with Office 365
A recent survey by Nucleus Research found Microsoft Relationship Sales can drive a productivity increase of 12 to 15 percent while accelerating time to close. That’s an impressive figure. But what about cost and value realization? Microsoft is making it easier than ever and offering the bundle at $135 per user, per month. For comparison, the same bundle from other CRM vendors would cost you $270! On top of this great value, we have created an 8 Week Quick Start implementation offering to help our clients accelerate the realization of value from the Microsoft Relationship Sales Solution.
So, what can you expect at the end of the Quick Start?
- A sales solution with data you can trust – no more stale out-of-date data in your CRM
- A sales solution that sellers will want to use – no more forced CRM updates
- A sales solution focused on simplicity – simple pricing, simple implementation, and easy to use
Our next blog will expand on these benefits. Stay tuned, and until then, happy relationship selling!