This guide analyzes how artificial intelligence – including machine learning – can be used by pharmaceutical and medical device companies to improve the clinical data review and cleansing process.
Now that June is here, I thought it would be neat to look back at what our readers found most interesting last month. Below are the top five blog posts Perficient’s life sciences practice wrote in May – they’re ranked in order of popularity, with number one being the most viewed piece.
- How To Import Data Into Siebel Through The UI With Drag And Drop
- It’s Official: Dr. Scott Gottlieb To Lead FDA
- EudraVigilance: Some Things To Consider Right Now
- Using Oracle DMW To Solve Clinical Data Review Challenges
- Why Monitoring Adverse Events And Drug Safety Signals Matters
As always, thank you for your continued support – our team finds it very rewarding to have you as a reader.