PegaWorld starts in a week, and we’re sure many of you are looking for ways to maximize your time with the many sessions to choose from. One way to get the most from your time at the conference is to learn how others have succeeded in adopting Pega for their business process management activities.
Here’s our pick for some sessions you should add to your agenda:
- JUN 05, 2017 | 2:30 PM | GRAND BALLROOM 118
- Speakers: Bob Willis, CSAA Insurance Group; Tom Harrington, Pegasystems
- Abstract: After running a large 18-month program to implement and enhance Pega CSi and SFAi in CSAA Insurance Group’s customer service division, they needed to bring the program in for a landing. Their funding model, people, processes, metrics and tools needed to be adjusted for a lower level of ongoing investment. With the adjustments to the organization, staffing and processes and leveraging DevOps and other tools in their environment, they were able to create a close partnership between business and IT. This new alignment ensures continual improvement in their CRM implementation and employee and member experience.
- JUN 05, 2017 | 3:30 PM | PREMIER BALLROOM 317
- Speakers: Shawn Hodges, Coca-Cola; Sharon Campbell, Coca-Cola
- Abstract: Using Pega Field Service for merchandising, Coca-Cola is driving innovation to the key handler of the distribution process. They’ve innovated the processes and driven higher case volumes and profitability, doubling their size as a bottler. Learn how they are thinking differently with Pega and making it the foundation of their channel and customer servicing.
Discover the similarities and differences between custom and generic DPA solutions, the characteristics of a modern human-centric DPA solution, and our solution to managing high volume, high efficiency DPA challenges.
- JUN 06, 2017 | 11:45 AM | GRAND BALLROOM 118
- Speakers: Walter Rieger, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty SE; Michael Heinz, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty SE
- Abstract: Allianz Global Corporate and Specialty was seeking to improve their responsiveness to their customers and streamline internal processes. Working with Pega, AGCS increased transparency and improved response time to clients by having a central view on client and submission data. This was done, all while improving data quality and reducing reconciliation efforts in a seamless end-to-end user environment.
- JUN 06, 2017 | 2:30 PM | GRAND BALLROOM 118
- Speakers: Matthew Wehrly, New York Life; Victor Verastegui, New York Life; Peeyush Srivastava, VirtusaPolaris
- Abstract: Working with Pega, New York Life has not only realized cost savings, but has been able to outsource select call center functions, maximizing business efficiency and effectiveness. The Pega solution has decreased required CSR training time and streamlined over two dozen different applications to a handful, improving access and consistency. As a result, the financial services firm has improved customer experience with higher first call resolution, made their call center agents more productive, and realized a reduction in repeat calls.
- JUN 06, 2017 | 3:30 PM | GRAND BALLROOM 122
- Speakers: Bijal Parekh, Express Scripts
- Abstract: Focusing on improving the Coverage Review and Prior Authorization process, Express Scripts embarked on a transformation journey in 2012. Their multi-pronged approach includes Call Center, Electronic Prior Authorization, and a multi-channel experience which are implemented on the Pega Platform. They will share their success story around this process, along with lessons learned and how they have developed a state-of-the-art monitoring and controls solution for Medicare TAT’s.
If you’re unable to attend PegaWorld this year, follow us on Twitter for updates from the conference. You can also subscribe to our blog for additional updates and best practices around business process management.
Finally, if you’re looking for more ideas around your technology strategy, check out the recording of our digital transformation webinar from last week.