- 54% OF eCOMMERCE EXECUTIVES SAY RE-PLATFORMING IS A TOP PRIORITY OVER THE NEXT YEAR
- 18% OF ONLINE RETAILERS ARE USING A SELF-BUILT OR LICENSED ON-PREMISES SOLUTION
Choosing a Global Software Development Partner to Accelerate Your Digital Strategy
To be successful and outpace the competition, you need a software development partner that excels in exactly the type of digital projects you are now faced with accelerating, and in the most cost effective and optimized way possible.
Now that you have assessed all of the questions you asked yourself in Part One:
- Discovered the current state of your eCommerce business by reviewing past and current trends of your KPIs over a 1 to 2 year period, looking at your customers, sales and capacity.
- Established benchmarks for your current commerce platform and business by identifying measurable business objectives.
- Assessed who your customers are and their current experience
- Have set and agreed upon KPIs to measure success
- Calculated/Estimated total costs for 2 to 3 year horizon/Evaluated the factors that influence return
You are ready to choose a new commerce platform. Although it may feel like a huge undertaking, it does not have to be the daunting task that it may feel like. The good news is you have already done a lot of the heavy lifting so now it is time to determine what best commerce platform fits your needs. There are three top areas to consider when selecting a commerce platform:
- Platform capabilities that will help you achieve your goals
- Integration with external and internal third-party platforms
- Platform scalability and hosting environment
In Part Two, John Ambrose, a Senior eCommerce Consultant at Perficient Digital, gets into the details of each area and how Perficient Digital helps clients like you select the best commerce platform to fit your business objectives, strategies and needs. Download the guide today!