This guide analyzes how artificial intelligence – including machine learning – can be used by pharmaceutical and medical device companies to improve the clinical data review and cleansing process.
Happy May Day! Now that May is here, I thought it would be neat to look back at what our readers found most interesting last month. Below are the top five blog posts Perficient’s life sciences practice wrote in April – they’re ranked in order of popularity, with number one being the most viewed piece.
- My Colleagues Just Solved A Clin Ops Business Problem With…What?
- 21 CFR Part 11 Is Complicated Enough, So We Stripped The Legalese
- How Pharma Executives View Drug Pricing
- GlaxoSmithKline’s CEO Sums Up Today’s Pharma Landscape
- The Trump Administration’s Impact On Pharma
As always, thank you for your continued support – our team finds it very rewarding to have you as a reader.