Explore key considerations, integrating the cloud with legacy applications and challenges of current cloud implementations.
Smart View 22.214.171.124.700 was released on Friday and brings a few new anticipated features. Here is a recap from the patch readme:
- You can now insert Planning forms as charts into Microsoft PowerPoint, giving you a graphical display of the information in the form.
- The Oracle Journals extension now supports opening Oracle Hyperion Financial Management journal reports in Excel. You can view journal reports to check journal status and to review journal adjustments. This also brings a handful of new VBA functions to support Journals. To take advantage of all of the new functions, you will need to apply the Financial Management 126.96.36.199.204 and the 188.8.131.52.204 PSE 25575655 patches.
- Two new VBA functions for Essbase – one to retrieve a calculation script into a string variable and the other to execute a calculation script string.
- A new Smart View function, HsAlias, is now available. The HsAlias function displays the alias of the specified dimension member. This function is supported for Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud platform services, including Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud, Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud, Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud, and Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud.
- The HsDescription function is now supported by Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud, Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud, Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud, Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud, and Oracle Analytics Cloud – Essbase.
- You can now define cell styles specific to Oracle Profitability and Cost Management Cloud using the “PCM” category in the Cell Styles page of the Options dialog box.
You can download the latest Smart View release from My Oracle Support. Search for the Oracle Knowledge Article, 1923582.1.