Today Adobe announced their newest cloud product – Adobe Advertising Cloud – that promises to unify advertising efforts from non-digital to digital channels. Advertising Cloud is a combination of Adobe’s existing Media Optimizer and recently acquired TubeMogul.
Main offerings of the Advertising Cloud include:
- Search management
- Automated ad buying
- Creative optimization
Advertising cloud includes the following specific capabilities:
- Cross Channel Publishing to plan, buy and measure advertising across channels.
- Media Activation across devices or screens that allows marketers to reach specific audiences regardless of the device used
- Cloud performance that also protects the brand and the media
- Adobe claims to be the largest independent advertising platform and does not add media markup and well known fees.
- Creative optimization to create personalized ads using consumer analytics
Adobe claims that they already manage $3.5B annual ad spend through the Adobe Advertising Cloud with at least 1,000 global customers. Adobe has a long way to go to catch up to Google and Facebook in digital ad spend. eMarketer estimates that Google will have $72.69B and Facebook will have $33.76B in ad spend in 2017. However Adobe’s move to cross digital and non-digital channels will provide them an advantage.
Also Adobe intends to further integrate Advertising Cloud with the Adobe Marketing Cloud that will create a compelling platform for marketers to manage all their marketing spend in one place.