We take you through 10 best practices, considerations, and suggestions that can enrich your Microsoft Teams deployment and ensure both end-user adoption and engagement.
DevOps has become a buzzword in tech, but for good reason. Depending on size and complexity, content management systems such as Sitecore can require various workflows and tools for DevOps management.
Join Perficent’s experts Tim McCarthy and George Chang (Sitecore Cloud MVP) for a webinar on Sitecore DevOps on Microsoft Azure.
Wednesday, March 1st
1:00 – 2:00 PM CT
Deploying DevOps strategies on Microsoft Azure makes it easy to convert your network, virtual machines, databases, and more from infrastructure into code, enabling you to increase speed and reduce risk.
Tim and George will discuss the benefits of Sitecore DevOps on Microsoft Azure, including using Microsoft Azure and Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) to:
- Automate the build-out of Sitecore environments
- Automate code and content deployment
- Use Azure Resource Manager templates, PowerShell, and VSTS to provision Sitecore environments
- Automate Sitecore installations
- Move your Sitecore databases into Azure SQL
Click here to register for the webinar.