Businesses leveraging the two technologies together would now be able to harness their data for critical insights and predictions, connect customer touchpoints across their business, and drive brand loyalty and growth.
In just a couple weeks more than 40,000 health IT professionals, clinicians, executives and vendors from around the world will gather in Orlando for the annual HIMSS Conference (Feb. 19-23). In addition to the in-person attendees hundreds of others will engage via social networks to keep pace with the latest in health IT news. If you are one of those people who can’t attend HIMSS, (or you just want to be in-the-know at the show) connect and interact with show attendees be sure to follow the HIMSS17 Social Media Ambassadors. These health IT experts and enthusiasts will add their unique voices to this year’s conference via social networks. This year the list is very diversified with perspectives from the Physician, Patient, Nurse, Innovator, Futurist, Executive and more. You can easily follow all of the HIMSS17 Social Media Ambassadors by subscribing to Perficient’s HIMSS17 Social Media Ambassador list. Below are the 20 social media ambassadors for HIMSS17.
- Andrew DeLaO | @CancerGeek
- Bill Bunting | @WTBunting
- Charles Webster | @wareflo
- Colin Hung | @Colin_Hung
- Danielle Siarri | @innonurse
- Drex Deford | @drexdeford
- Geeta Nayyar | @gnayyar
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn | @healthythinker
- Janice McCallum | @janicemccallum
- John Lynn | @techguy
- Linda Stotsky | @EMRAnswers
- Lygeia Ricciardi | @lygeia
- Mandi Bishop | @MandiBPro
- Matthew Fisher | @Matt_R_Fisher
- Max Stroud | @MMaxwellStroud
- Nick Van Terheyden | @drnic1
- Rasu Shrestha | @RasuShrestha
- Shahid Shah | @ShahidNShah
- Tamara StClaire | @drstclaire
- Vanessa Carter | @_FaceSA
Follow all of the HIMSS17 Social Media Ambassadors by subscribing to Perficient’s HIMSS17 Social Media Ambassador list on Twitter.