Now that January is here, I thought it would be neat to look back at what our readers found most interesting last month. Below are the top five blog posts Perficient’s life sciences practice wrote in December – they’re ranked in order of popularity, with number one being the most viewed piece.
- How Teva Is Leveraging IBM Watson To Improve Healthcare
- Applying Connected Health Concepts To Subject Recruitment
- Using Digital Technology In Post-Market And Real-World Contexts
- Capturing Clinical Data With Connected Health Technology
- How The Cloud Will Save Your Life
This guide analyzes how artificial intelligence – including machine learning – can be used by pharmaceutical and medical device companies to improve the clinical data review and cleansing process.
As always, thank you for your continued support – our team finds it very rewarding to have you as a reader.