Now that December is here, I thought it would be neat to look back at what our readers found most interesting last month. Below are the top five blog posts Perficient’s life sciences practice wrote in November – they’re ranked in order of popularity, with number one being the most viewed piece.
- 10 Headlines That Suggest Donald Trump Is Good For Pharma
- Donate Your Exercise To Nonprofits Through Charity Miles
- My Advice On How To Prepare For The PMP Certification Exam
- Will We See More Advertising From Pharma On Facebook?
- [This Week] Mining The Internet For Safety Signals
How Artificial Intelligence Can Enhance the Clinical Data Review and Cleaning Process
This guide analyzes how artificial intelligence – including machine learning – can be used by pharmaceutical and medical device companies to improve the clinical data review and cleansing process.
As always, thank you for your continued support – our team finds it very rewarding to have you as a reader.
Thank you for the information