We take you through 10 best practices, considerations, and suggestions that can enrich your Microsoft Teams deployment and ensure both end-user adoption and engagement.
We’re excited to join Ragan Communications for a virtual summit on “SharePoint and Office 365 for Communicators” – Wednesday, Dec. 14 at 12:00-3:30 p.m. Central Time.
This webcast features a session from Perficient’s Patrick Falgoust on “The Anatomy of a Modern SharePoint Intranet.” Patrick will cover:
- What are the expectations of modern intranet users?
- User-centered design strategies for your intranet
- How to boost communication, collaboration, and productivity
- How to manage intranet and Office 365 change
- Real-world examples of modern SharePoint intranets
In addition, experts Laura Grover, director of senior digital strategy at Quintiles, and Naomi Moneypenny, Microsoft MVP and chief technology officer at ManyWorlds, will lead sessions on developing social intranets and discovering new capabilities in Office 365.
By using this link to register, you’ll save $50! Click here to register.