Digital marketing is perpetually evolving. Technology has changed the way we communicate, research, and engage with each other – not to mention the brands we love.
The continuous evolution of digital channels has drastically shaped the customer experience and raised the bar for customer expectations.
89% of executives believed customer experience would be the primary mode of competition in 2016 — Gartner
Inspired Digital Experiences for Manufacturing & Automotive
Whether you’re just beginning your digital transformation journey or are well on your way, we invite you to explore our partnership with Adobe and our diverse capabilities in manufacturing and automotive.
We recently sat down with Perficient Digital’s Adobe practice leadership to learn more about the top digital marketing trends marketers – and the C-Suite – need to pay attention to in 2017.
- Measuring content marketing performance will surpass the importance of content management
- The union of content and commerce will require delivery of engaging experiences and simple transactions
- Brands must leverage data to improve the customer journey with personalized experiences
- Maturity of the Internet of Things will have a far-reaching impact on marketing and customer experience
- Augmented reality will affect the sales of products and services in B2B and B2C
- Real-time personalization is no longer an aspirational goal
Download our latest guide, and learn how to make these trends a reality for your business in 2017 and beyond.