This Oracle Smart View for Office (126.96.36.199) training helps business users access and analyze data from various Oracle Hyperion data sources. Get interactive, hands-on instruction from expert Oracle University instructors.
- Create ad-hoc queries, free-form grids and advanced reports.
- Create smart slices and create smart slice reports.
- Embed dynamic data points into Microsoft Office documents.
- Perform data submission using data forms.
- Import Reporting and Analysis content into Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
The IT Leader's Guide to Multicloud Readiness
This guide provides practical key insights and important factors to consider to make informed decisions in your multicloud journey.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you’ll learn how to use Smart View to query, consolidate and analyze data from Financial Management applications. You’ll walk away with more knowledge than you had before about leveraging this solution to help your business.