This Oracle Hyperion Smart View 11.1.2 for Planning (126.96.36.199) training teaches you how to use Smart View to enter, adjust and analyze Planning data. You learn how to annotate and predict data and use ad hoc tools to analyze data.
- Navigate the Smart View interface.
- Connect to data sources.
- Enter, calculate and analyze planning data.
- Manage the approval process and task lists.
- Embed dynamic data points in Microsoft Office documents.
- Run and view predictions in Predictive Planning.
The IT Leader's Guide to Multicloud Readiness
This guide provides practical key insights and important factors to consider to make informed decisions in your multicloud journey.
Benefits to You
Investing in this course will also help you develop the ability to embed dynamic data points in Microsoft Office documents. You’ll then learn how to manage the Planning approval process and work with task lists. To solidify and apply your learning, you’ll participate in hands-on exercises that you can use in your daily job.