This Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management EE Administration training will teach you how to implement Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management, Enterprise Edition (FDMEE), an advanced metadata and data transformation management solution. Explore a single, systematic process for loading source metadata and data from disparate systems into target analytical applications.
- Define system, application, and user profiles.
- Perform integration tasks.
- Create import formats for file systems.
- Set up locations, period mappings, and category mappings.
- Create member mappings.
- Define data load rules and load data to target applications.
- Create check rules and check entities.
- Process batches and manage reports.
- Set up security.
- Create import and event scripts.
- Describe FDMEE integration with other source systems.
The IT Leader's Guide to Multicloud Readiness
This guide provides practical key insights and important factors to consider to make informed decisions in your multicloud journey.
Benefits to You
By investing in this course, you’ll get a chance to participate in hands-on exercises that will reinforce new concepts you’ve learned. Expert Oracle instructors will provide support to ensure your understanding.