Now that November is here, I thought it would be neat to look back at what our readers found most interesting last month. Below are the top five blog posts Perficient’s life sciences practice wrote in October – they’re ranked in order of popularity, with number one being the most viewed piece.
- Pharma Reps Continue To Struggle To Get Face Time With Physicians
- [Next Week] Incorporating Digital Tech Into Clinical Trials
- How GSK Is Using IBM Watson To Create Brand Love
- How Pokémon Go Relates To Life Sciences And Healthcare
- How Jazz Uses Connected Health To Create Awareness And Demand
This guide analyzes how artificial intelligence – including machine learning – can be used by pharmaceutical and medical device companies to improve the clinical data review and cleansing process.
As always, thank you for your continued support – our team finds it very rewarding to have you as a reader.