Now that October is here, I thought it would be neat to look back at what our readers found most interesting last month. Below are the top five blog posts Perficient’s life sciences practice wrote in September – they’re ranked in order of popularity, with number one being the most viewed piece.
- An Insider’s Look At If And When PMP Certification Makes Sense
- Siebel Enterprise Integration Manager (EIM) Refresher
- What Connected Health For Life Sciences Means For You
- Approved Trip Reports Can Now Be Up-Versioned In Siebel CTMS
- Importing Contacts Into Siebel CTMS, With Troubleshooting Tips
This guide analyzes how artificial intelligence – including machine learning – can be used by pharmaceutical and medical device companies to improve the clinical data review and cleansing process.
As always, thank you for your continued support – our team finds it very rewarding to have you as a reader.