This guide analyzes how artificial intelligence – including machine learning – can be used by pharmaceutical and medical device companies to improve the clinical data review and cleansing process.
Now that September is here, I thought it would be neat to look back at what our readers found most interesting last month. Below are the top five blog posts Perficient’s life sciences practice wrote in August – they’re ranked in order of popularity, with number one being the most viewed piece.
- Pfizer, Eli Lilly, And Roche Speak On Using Digital Health Tools
- Insider Scoop On Installing Siebel Innovation Pack 2016 (IP2016)
- Gain Insight Into Siebel User Data With This Inherent Function
- What Are The Implications Of Not Complying With E2B(R3)?
- Oracle Siebel CTMS Now Supports Satellite Sites
As always, thank you for your continued support – our team finds it very rewarding to have you as a reader.