Study managers, rejoice! In Oracle’s innovation pack 2016 (IP2016) for Siebel Clinical, Oracle introduced a new feature that allows subjects who are enrolled at one site to be transferred to another – without losing any history.
Here are some highlights of the subject transfer feature:
- Ability to transfer subjects from one site to another within the same study
- Option to retain the subject’s visit data from the source site
- Option to apply the destination site visit template to the incoming subject
- Ability to apply the payment exceptions set for the destination site to the incoming subject
- Complete tracking of subject transfer history at both the site and subject level
For more on IP2016, fill out the contact form below and we’ll get back to you.