This guide analyzes how artificial intelligence – including machine learning – can be used by pharmaceutical and medical device companies to improve the clinical data review and cleansing process.
“Customer experience” is all the rage these days. And Oracle has got your back. In a recent major release (IP2015) of its Siebel platform, Oracle introduced a function called usage pattern tracking (UPT). It provides insight into user behavior, similar to web analytics.
Here’s a summary of UPT’s features:
- Can be used to analyze system usage and intelligently improve customer experience
- Provides reliable information that can be used to change application configuration and features, and to simplify the user interface
- Can be enabled by leveraging Siebel inbuilt modules (workflows and runtime events)
- Allows administrators to review details about when and how often users access the features in any Siebel application
- Monitor how often users use a Siebel application, screen, view, applet, or business component
- Monitor how users use a feature in a Siebel application
- Monitor feature usage after application upgrades or during development cycles
- Can be configured by administrators to monitor specific user events
For more information on UPT, the IP2015 release of Siebel, or upgrading your existing Siebel applications, fill out the “contact us” form below.