This guide analyzes how artificial intelligence – including machine learning – can be used by pharmaceutical and medical device companies to improve the clinical data review and cleansing process.
Now that August is here, I thought it would be neat to look back at what our readers found most interesting last month. Below are the top five blog posts Perficient’s life sciences practice wrote in July – they’re ranked in order of popularity, with number one being the most viewed piece.
- When Do Companies Have To Begin Complying With E2B(R3)?
- What Is The Pathway To E2B(R3) Compliance?
- How To Comply With IDMP Regulatory Requirements
- GSK And Pfizer Pushing Research Bounds With Digital
- How Does E2B(R3) Affect Companies With Global Operations?
As always, thank you for your continued support – our team finds it very rewarding to have you as a reader.