The Digital Essentials, Part 3
Developing a robust digital strategy is both a challenge and an opportunity. Part 3 of the Digital Essentials guide series explores five of the essential technology-driven experiences customers expect, which you may be missing or not fully utilizing.
So you’ve taken on the large project of redesigning your company’s website. Or, maybe you’re launching your website for the very first time. Either way, it’s a time – and budget – consuming process. And with the importance of and high expectations around creating the ideal customer experience, much of the attention goes there.
In fact, Gartner’s 2015 CMO Spend Report shows that 18% of marketing budgets are spent creating user experience. But an amazing user experience can only be successful if people are able to find your site. Maintaining traffic and retaining customers after a site goes live are common challenges that are often overlooked until you see your website’s numbers drop.
Watch our on-demand webinar, “Optimize Digital Marketing Success with Your Site Launch or Redesign,” where our team of experts discuss best practices and show you how to look like a rock star within months of launching.
You’ll hear about our 9-step method to digital marketing success, including how to:
- Establish goals and KPIs that will guide your digital tracking strategy
- Maintain search engine visibility
- Increase SEO results
- Ensure past visitors and qualified new customers are engaged
- Validate new user interfaces to help reach your website goals
- Deliver the optimal user experience
- Use a data-driven approach to customer-centric web design
- Track digital campaigns
- Extend your online presence across social media