Good UX Means Good Business
In a world where technology is rapidly advancing and user expectations are rising, it’s no longer enough to have an average user experience; to delight your users and surpass your competition you must strive for the exceptional.
Cloud-based productivity solutions are becoming more and more prevalent in the enterprise. Perficient’s consultants are keeping pace by adding new skills and certifications in this area to better assist our clients.
This month six Perficient technical architects achieved their Google Apps Deployment Services Specialist certification, empowering them to work with our clients as they transition critical business functions to the cloud. Chris Cook, Yogesh Dhavale, Praveen Gullapalli, Allen Han, Cyle Moore and Narbeh Yousefian all passed their certification exam, which covers the following topics:
- Planning and Designing a Google Apps Deployment
- Provisioning domains, users, groups, org units, and other resources
- Configuring and managing mail routing
- Migrating data to Google Apps
- Configuring and managing Google Apps services and associated settings
- Implementing and managing authentication and security
- Configuring and managing mobile devices
- Configuring and managing coexistence
- Ensuring Customer Success Post-Deployment
Congratulations to these team members for their hard work and dedication to our clients. If you have any questions about whether Google Apps is the right solution to transform your business, please contact us at GooglePractice@perficient.com.