Are you a technology leader looking for innovative solutions to your organization’s challenges around cloud? Are you sold on the cloud but unsure about how to migrate and with which solutions? Finally, do you enjoy a glass of beer while figuring out your information technology strategy?
If you answered yes to all three questions and live near Charlotte, North Carolina, join us on Tuesday, May 24th at 4:30 p.m. at Sugar Creek Brewing Company in the North Davidson District as we tackle all three challenges at one of the Southeast’s premier breweries. With experts in the house from Perficient and IBM, you will learn:
- How you can use cloud technologies to deliver innovative solutions rapidly.
- Ways you can decrease operational and maintenance costs by transitioning into the cloud.
- What kind of skills are necessary to succeed in cloud development, including node.js, Angular, and OpenStack as well as hybrid cloud architectures.
The IT Leader's Guide to Multicloud Readiness
This guide provides practical key insights and important factors to consider to make informed decisions in your multicloud journey.
After our hour-long discussion, we’ll embark on a tour of the brewery where you’ll have the opportunity to continue the conversation while learning about Sugar Creek Brewing Company’s wide selection of Belgian Ales.
- When: 4:30 p.m. on May 24th, 2016
- Where: Sugar Creek Brewing Company in Charlotte’s North Davidson District
- What: A discussion on the challenges enterprises face when migrating to the cloud and how to overcome them
- Why Go: Meet with cloud experts from IBM and Perficient and learn how to overcome cloud migration challenges, then join everyone for a tour of the brewery
- RSVP: here.
See you there!
For more on Perficient’s expertise on IBM, click here.