This guide analyzes how artificial intelligence – including machine learning – can be used by pharmaceutical and medical device companies to improve the clinical data review and cleansing process.
Now that May is here, I thought it would be neat to look back at what our readers found most interesting last month. Below are the top five blog posts Perficient’s life sciences practice wrote in April – they’re ranked in order of popularity, with number one being the most viewed piece.
- From Laptops To Tablets: Eli Lilly Bought 15,000 iPads
- McKinsey Interviews 20 Pharma Execs About The Impact Of Digital
- 30 Examples Of “Going Digital” In Life Sciences
- 3 Insights Into The Cloud From Oracle’s Q3 2016 Earnings Call
- Keeping Data Secure In Life Sciences
As always, thank you for your continued support – our team finds it very rewarding to have you as a reader.