Good UX Means Good Business
In a world where technology is rapidly advancing and user expectations are rising, it’s no longer enough to have an average user experience; to delight your users and surpass your competition you must strive for the exceptional.
Oracle Industry Connect, the conference designed for executives from a variety of industries, is right around the corner. Like, next week! To those of you planning to attend the event in Orlando from April 11-13, you’re in for a treat. There’s a powerful lineup of speakers who will be discussing the latest trends and issues that concern the financial services industry. From digital transformation and business optimization to regulatory compliance and risk mitigation, you’ll hear how companies can leverage modern technology to meet today’s challenges.
Scheduled speakers include:
- Amy Brady, Chief, Information Officer, Keybank
- Brendan Donovan, Chief Information Officer Group Services, ING Bank N.V.
- Suresh Ramamurthi, Chairman, Chief Technology Officer, CBW Bank
- Lisa Davis, Global Enterprise Services Head, Citigroup
- Mark Hetenyi, Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer, MKB Bank Zrt
- Mike Allee, AVP Business Development, Americo Life Insurance
- Diana Bittle, Vice President, Software Solutions, American Fidelity Assurance
- David Cole, Senior Vice President, Data Management (Deputy CDO), Regions Bank
- Stuart Davis, Chief AML Officer, Bank of Montreal
- Jeoen Vunderink, Enterprise Architect Finance, Risk and Procurement, ING
Similar to previous years, we’re a proud sponsor of Oracle Industry Connect; however, this year we’ll be stationed in the Life Sciences and Healthcare section of the floor. It’s only fair we take turns between industries! That said, we’d love to have you stop by our booth and say hello. You’re also welcome to enter to win a SONOS PLAY:5 wireless speaker, whether or not you’re planning to attend the conference.