We take you through 10 best practices, considerations, and suggestions that can enrich your Microsoft Teams deployment and ensure both end-user adoption and engagement.
As we complete the last full work week of 2015 I thought it would be interesting to look back at our Microsoft blogs over the course of the year. Here are the top 10 Microsoft blogs for 2015 (do you see a pattern?):
- Office 365 – Using the New PST Import Service
- Office 365 – Azure AD Sync: Did You Know?
- How to Make Parent-Child Lists and Forms in SharePoint 2010
- Manually Configuring Outlook for Office 365 (Exchange 2013)
- Office 365 – DirSync Password Sync: Did You Know?
- Office 365 – Common Exchange Online Hybrid Mail Flow Issues
- Office 365 – Configuring AD FS & DirSync with an Alternate Login
- Office 365 – Dynamic Distribution Groups in Exchange Hybrid
- Office 365 – How to Update Address Lists in Exchange Online
- InfoPath and SharePoint 2013 – Upgrading Your Forms
I am looking forward to seeing what topics spark the most interest in 2016 but I’m sure it will center around improving communication and collaboration … most likely in the cloud. Happy, almost, New Year!