Good UX Means Good Business
In a world where technology is rapidly advancing and user expectations are rising, it’s no longer enough to have an average user experience; to delight your users and surpass your competition you must strive for the exceptional.
Now that November is here, I thought it would be neat to look back at what our readers found most interesting last month. Below are the top five blog posts Perficient’s life sciences practice wrote in October – they’re ranked in order of popularity, with number one being the most viewed piece.
- 93 More Companies Chose Oracle Health Sciences Solutions
- The Smart Way To Find Qualified Patients For Your Clinical Trials
- New FDA Warning Letter Highlights Importance Of CAPAs
- Your Intranet Is Not The Only One That Stinks
- Tackling Rare Diseases With Gene Therapy
As always, thank you for your continued support – our team finds it very rewarding to have you as a reader.