We take you through 10 best practices, considerations, and suggestions that can enrich your Microsoft Teams deployment and ensure both end-user adoption and engagement.
We have some exciting news to share! Perficient announced today that we have closed an asset purchase agreement with Blue Rooster to acquire the intellectual property Rise Foundation, a UX-as-a-service offering designed to help enterprises and teams offer a consumer-style experience for their SharePoint-based intranet, enabling them to enhance employee engagement and communication, while achieving a higher return on their SharePoint investment.
Rise Foundation is responsive and mobile-friendly, and boasts a rich user experience with the sort of consumer-style image and headline treatment for featured news. It also features easy, consistent navigation, and company-wide social engagement and collaboration. As Rich Wood, director at Perficient, described in a CMSWire article several months ago:
This warmth and commonality of [the Rise Foundation] experience is grounded in concepts and features most users will immediately recognize and understand. That approach minimizes the user disconnect that is anathema to good UX architects, and will allow this product to find an audience just about anywhere.
“In an increasingly competitive and cost-conscious world, we are doing everything we can to provide ready-built intranet solutions for our customers, leveraging SharePoint in the cloud,” said Mike Gersten, vice president of Perficient’s Microsoft group. “We are excited to provide our customers with a packaged intranet product that makes the robust features of SharePoint friendly and accessible for all employees, enabling them to achieve a higher return on their SharePoint investment.”
Although Rise Foundation was designed for the SharePoint Online component of Office 365, it also works with hybrid and on-premises versions of SharePoint, giving traditional customers a path to the cloud. Companies choosing to implement Rise Foundation for SharePoint will find the launch time is dramatically faster than a fully customized SharePoint launch, and offers the following benefits:
- Faster adoption– Enterprises can create the consumer-style intranet experience their users want, need and rightfully expect.
- Faster deployment– No customization is needed, and fast configuration gets enterprises up and running quickly.
- Fewer headaches for IT– Helpdesk teams can expect fewer calls right from the start.
- Proven user interface– Enterprise users will finally have an easy intranet experience, thanks to Rise Foundation’s user-centered design for SharePoint.
- Branded look and targeted content– Given the importance of brand consistency, enterprises using Rise Foundation can offer a unified intranet brand experience throughout their organization.
- Mobile friendly– Rise Foundation offers fully-formed responsive design directly out of the box. That means as soon as Rise is deployed, users can access a full-featured site on screens and devices of any size– a must in today’s BYOD world.