Good UX Means Good Business
In a world where technology is rapidly advancing and user expectations are rising, it’s no longer enough to have an average user experience; to delight your users and surpass your competition you must strive for the exceptional.
Now that October is here, I thought it would be neat to look back at what our readers found most interesting last month. Below are the top five blog posts Perficient’s life sciences practice wrote in September – they’re ranked in order of popularity, with number one being the most viewed piece.
- Can Shazam’s Ex-CFO Help TrialReach Tune In To Patients?
- First Quintiles, Now PPD. Oracle Siebel CTMS Is Rockin’ It
- If A Drug (And Its Manufacturing Process) Can Be Cool, This Is It
- UCB’s EVP And CMO Opens Up About Digital Transformation
- Precision Medicine: A Highlight At Dreamforce 2015
As always, thank you for your continued support – our team finds it very rewarding to have you as a reader.