This guide analyzes how artificial intelligence – including machine learning – can be used by pharmaceutical and medical device companies to improve the clinical data review and cleansing process.
As long as you have the experience listed in the job descriptions. But, to put it simply, if you’ve worked in the life sciences industry, you’re already ahead of the game.
Check out the job openings we have on our life sciences team and apply if you’re interested. We’ll keep your application secret. Promise.
- Project Manager, Life Sciences, Europe
- Solutions Architect, Clinical Warehousing and Analytics
- Sr. Technical Consultant, Safety and Pharmacovigilance Systems
- Safety and Pharmacovigilance Systems Consultant
- Project Manager
- Sr. Project Manager Safety and Pharmacovigilance Systems
This post was updated on October 1, 2015.