Good UX Means Good Business
In a world where technology is rapidly advancing and user expectations are rising, it’s no longer enough to have an average user experience; to delight your users and surpass your competition you must strive for the exceptional.
Now that July is here, I thought it would be neat to look back at what our readers found most interesting last month. Below are the top five blog posts Perficient’s life sciences practice wrote in June – they’re ranked in order of popularity, with number one being the most viewed piece.
- Eli Lilly Is Doing Something Interesting, Digitally Speaking
- AstraZeneca: A Digital Transformation Leader
- Argus Safety 8.0 Released! Reporting And Integration Heaven
- No Surprise: #1 CRO Uses Oracle’s Clinical Trial Software
- A Google-Like Feature In Oracle Argus Safety
As always, thank you for your continued support – our team finds it very rewarding to have you as a reader.