I bought a new car last month. The last time I bought a car was 10 years ago, and oh, how the times have changed. 10 years ago buying a car was not a pleasant experience; in fact it was downright stressful. My experience this year was in a word – easy. With today’s digital world, the resources readily available to help me in my buying journey were plenty. I did not have to spend nights and weekends driving from dealer to dealer reading MSRP papers taped to the front of car windows, meet with shady dealers, and get bombarded with sales pitches. Today’s digital world gave me all the information I needed to make my decision based on my wants and needs. In today’s digital world, the customer is not just always right; the customer is always on.
Our team is getting ready for IBM Amplify 2015 where we have a Gold Sponsorship. This year, instead of the Smarter Commerce Global Summit, IBM is having more of a customer event/user conference where both executives and practitioners will participate in more hands-on type workshop sessions, where customers/users can gain or enhance their Commerce skills. In fact, Perficient was invited to create and deliver a workshop during the event. In addition, our clients will be joining us in three other sessions to share their business journey with real world examples including:
• Urban Outfitters will talk about delivering a unified superior client experience
• Carhartt will share their successful B2B implementation
• And Varsity Spirit Fashion will talk about how they transformed their business and achieved a 100% adoption rate with their sellers.
If you have not registered for the event, I encourage you to attend IBM Amplify to learn how to turn your relationships into results and:
• Network with over 2,800 industry leaders, execs and practitioners.
• Get hands-on with the latest technologies and solutions.
• Learn how to engage customers again in 200+ sessions spanning 4 tracks.
• And much more…
I am looking forward to this new hands-on event, and I can’t lie, who can resist sunny San Diego in May?
I wonder what my car buying experience will be 10 years from now.