If you are attending Oracle OpenWorld, the Perficient team extends a warm welcome to visit with us.
We have been attending OOW for over a decade and anticipate that this year will be equally brilliant, especially with the tremendous focus on hot issues around cloud, big data, connected consumers, customer experience, digital enterprises and so much more.
As an Oracle Platinum partner and expertise gained from nearly 2,000 Oracle projects with our clients these past 15 years, we have amassed vast amounts of best practices and ideas to share. We’re keen to hear the complex business challenges you’re tackling and roll up our sleeves together.
So, stop by and meet our experts in:
- EPM, CX, BI, ERP, Vertex, and Oracle Fusion Middleware Technology.
- Healthcare, life sciences, financial services and consumer markets.
- Oracle Cloud. Learn about our cloud services practice and transformative engagements around Oracle Sales, Marketing and Service Clouds, Hyperion Cloud Services for Planning and Budgeting, as well as Cloud ERP.
The IT Leader's Guide to Multicloud Readiness
This guide provides practical key insights and important factors to consider to make informed decisions in your multicloud journey.
Download the Guide
Download the official OOW14 scheduler application Schedule Builder and please include Perficient in your OOW14 discoveries. Here are a few places you can find us:
Perficient Main Booth #2221: Moscone South Exhibition Hall Level 1
- Big Data Showcase featuring Pragmatic Approaches to Big Data In-Motion and At-Rest (Moscone South Exhibition Hall Level 1)
- CX Central featuring Marketing Cloud solutions (Moscone West, 2nd Floor)
- Healthcare Solutions in Industry Central featuring, High Performance Costing Expressway, Population Health Analytics, Connected Health (Marriott Hotel)
Perficient Speaking Sessions:
- Creating a Digital Healthcare Safety Net with EHA and OBI for Care Transitions(co-presented with University of Colorado, Denver)
Marriott Marquis – Salon 10/11; Wednesday, October 1, 11:30am – 12:15pm
- Supporting the Management of Patient Data with Life Sciences Data Hub Marriott Marquis – Salon 4/5/6; Monday, September 29, 1:30 – 2:15pm
- Leverage Oracle BI Applications Architecture to Meet Real-Time Reporting RequirementsMoscone West – Room 3011; Wednesday, October 1, 4:30 – 5:15pm
- Leveraging Oracle Data Integrator to Automate Data Extraction Moscone West – 3004; Thursday, October 2, 10:45 – 11:30am
And here’s another session that is a must see if you are about to tackle an EPM/ERP integration. Our client, B/E Aerospace’s Todd Renard, Manager of Financial Planning and Business Analysis, will be sharing his experiences in a panel discussion titled: Oracle EPM and ERP Integration: Maximize Your Return from Oracle Solutions. Moscone West – 3010; Wednesday, October 1, 10:15 – 11:00.
Stay in touch with us at www.perficient.com/oow, @PRFT_Oracle , and our Oracle blog!
See you in San Francisco in a few short weeks!