Perficient has many great partners that support our development and deployment of the best of breed solutions we provide for our clients. This post is one of them in a series that will highlight some of the products available from our partners. Today, I’ll be presenting K2 and and their Workflow and Forms Apps for SharePoint in the Cloud.
SharePoint apps that bridge the cloud and your people
K2 Appit for SharePoint is a cloud-based platform that allows you to easily deliver workflow and forms apps for SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online, without code. Use it to help your people get more work done, at any time and from anywhere, with real-time information that enables smarter, faster decisions.
K2 APPIT FOR SHAREPOINT DELIVERS:
- NO INSTALLATION: The Appit cloud service doesn’t require any software installation and integrates with your SharePoint environment within minutes. You’ll be ready to focus on building great solutions before you know it.
- EASY-TO-USE TOOLS: Intuitive, browser-based designers allow even non-technical users to quickly build workflows and forms directly in SharePoint.
- SYSTEMS INTEGRATION: Appit apps can span line-of-business systems that reside on premises and in the cloud.
- UNIVERSAL ACCESS: An enterprise-class workflow engine allows you to provide apps wherever your people work
The IT Leader's Guide to Multicloud Readiness
This guide provides practical key insights and important factors to consider to make informed decisions in your multicloud journey.
Download the Guide
A SMARTER WAY TO WORK WITH SHAREPOINT
With Appit, you can deliver SharePoint-based workflows and forms that link on-premises and cloud-based systems, to give your users the information they need. No code required.
Build workflow apps for SharePoint documents and lists.
- Drag-and-drop design tools help you develop common workflow scenarios and allow you to easily share your designs for real-time collaboration with colleagues.
- Flexible workflows integrate with SharePoint lists and libraries across multiple sites — even spanning SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online.
- Mobile applications allow your team to take action, delegate, check status or find information, all from their phones or tablets.
- A custom logic and rules engine gives you the power to build SharePoint workflow applications that fit your business needs precisely.
Build forms and workflows that combine SharePoint and line-of-business data.
- Quickly create intuitive, easy-to-use forms from within a browser. Forms can be customized, and they are reusable to save time and ensure consistency.
- Easily pull LOB data into SharePoint workflows and forms. Appit integrates with Microsoft CRM, Exchange, SQL Server and any other system that is available via Web services.
- Provide a better user experience and help your team make smarter decisions with integrated forms, data and reporting.
To learn more about how K2 Appit for SharePoint can help you deliver workflow apps in all the places your people work, contact us. We’ll arrange a free demo.