The Digital Essentials, Part 3
Developing a robust digital strategy is both a challenge and an opportunity. Part 3 of the Digital Essentials guide series explores five of the essential technology-driven experiences customers expect, which you may be missing or not fully utilizing.
Get the Guide
by Renee Girard
Didn’t get a chance to go to WordCamp MKE 2014? Check out our key takeaways below.
Local Search 101:
- Local SEO is helping your website gain visibility for geo-based queries.
- Local SEO is mainly impacted by Google My Business, on-page, and off-page optimization.
- Search + Maps + Google+ = Google My Business
- New updates include Google My Business mobile app and the bulk upload tool for locations with 10+.
- Local Carousel impacts hospitality, restaurants, and travel.
- Schema.org to your local landing page adds you to the Google Knowledge Graph.
- Yelp is most influential review citation source for consumers.
- Claim your Google Local listings on Google My Business
- Make sure all citations are accurate and consistent (i.e- Zeon Solutions and Zeon Solutions, Inc. are two different places)
- Optimize local landing page(s) with your category and city/state