Recent studies indicate more than 90% of the world’s data was created in the last 2 years, and the cost of maintaining that data is increasingly becoming a liability for IT, Legal and Business groups. As the amount of structured and unstructured data dramatically expands, the expense of maintaining data stores is outpacing the reduction in storage costs.
To help your organization address the issues associated with growing data capacity requirements, IBM offers StoredIQ, a leading unstructured data management and intelligent eDiscovery solution. Join us for an upcoming webinar on July 9, 2014, Transform Unstructured Data into Relevant Data with IBM StoredIQ, where our experts will cover:
- Data governance challenges
- Information lifecycle governance implementation options
- The benefits of early action when uncovering redundant, obsolete and trivial (ROT) content
- Typical industry use cases
Our speakers Sibito Morley, worldwide Director of Information Lifecycle Governance at IBM, and Christine Livingston, Perficient’s Advanced Case Management practice leader, will discuss how to most effectively deploy IBM StoredIQ in order to:
- Analyze data sources in-place
- Identify ROT content
- Uncover personally identifiable information and sensitive data
- Limit your compliance risks and reduce storage costs
To register for the webinar, click here.
Transform Unstructured Data into Relevant Data with IBM StoredIQ
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
10:00 am CT