Application Modernization Industry Quick Guides
Application modernization enables you to optimize business processes and transform the way you do business today, and in the future. Our industry experts have collected the latest application modernization trends impacting the automotive, financial services, healthcare, and manufacturing verticals.
On Monday, Microsoft announced a fall wave of new enterprise products and services that will accelerate cloud benefits for customers. These new solutions, including Windows Server, System Center, Visual Studio, Windows Azure, Windows Intune, SQL Server, and Dynamics CRM, complement Office 365 and other services, and deliver on Microsoft’s enterprise cloud strategy. Read the full press release here.
Next week, on October 18th, Microsoft will release Windows Server 2012 R2 and System Center 2012 R2. These products help organizations create IT infrastructure that’ll deliver continuous services and applications across clouds.
If you want to learn more about System Center specifically, join us on Wednesday, October 23, at 1 p.m. CT for the webinar, What’s New in System Center Configuration Manager 2012. Presenter Bryon Burkhardt is a lead Microsoft infrastructure consultant at Perficient, and serves as a System Center subject matter expert with a primary focus on Configuration Manager 2012.
Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager helps you empower people to use the devices and applications they need to be productive, while maintaining corporate compliance and control. During the webinar, Bryon will cover:
- Newly added features such as Forefront Endpoint Protection and connectors to Intune and Azure
- Support features like IOS and Linux, including extended device management
- Architectural layout for design considerations, including the CAS Server and the elimination of Native Mode
- New ways to configure and deploy your software updates
- System Center integration and automation with other System Center products, such as Service Manager and the Data Warehouse connector
To register for the webinar, click here.
What’s New in System Center Configuration Manager 2012
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
1:00 p.m. CT