Visit Perficient in Denver next week at COLLABORATE13, April 7-11. You’ll be joining us and fellow E-Business Suite, Agile, Hyperion, Siebel, Primavera and other Oracle applications users for a fast-paced week of interactive education sessions, engaging networking opportunities, groundbreaking keynotes and of course one of the main attractions – the Exhibitor Showcase.
Perficient team of experts will be available at COLLABORATE13 in exhibit booth #1255 to discuss your technology needs, overall strategy of Oracle applications through leadership, user experience and integration assessments that apply to all product lines, including E-Business Suite and Siebel. You won’t want to miss expert insight as to how to stay ahead of the curve on Fusion applications, and receive the latest on Perficient’s R12 upgrades and re-implementation client successes and how we can assist with your current and future plans.
Application Modernization Industry Quick Guides
Application modernization enables you to optimize business processes and transform the way you do business today, and in the future. Our industry experts have collected the latest application modernization trends impacting the automotive, financial services, healthcare, and manufacturing verticals.
ENGAGE AND EXPERIENCE OUR CUSTOM DEMOS
In addition to the flurry of booth activities come join us for even more and experience two demonstrations:
- “Oracle EBS and Vertex Tax Integration Demo” – Perficient’s team of tax technology experts will provide an in-depth and hands-on demonstration of how Vertex can make sense of EBTax while eliminating EBTax headaches.
- “Siebel CRM with OpenUI” – Perficient CRM experts will introduce Siebel CRM’s new OpenUI on an iPad interface, and provide an overview of the process for implementing Siebel OpenUI in an organization.
SHOWCASING OUR EXPERTISE
During COLLABORATE 13, Perficient Oracle experts will present three sessions exploring various Oracle technologies and applications, including EPM and Hyperion, CRM and Customer Experience (CX) solutions.
- In the session “Case Study: Mid-Market Energy Company uses HFM with Essbase for Seamless Reporting” Perficient Senior Project Manager Matt Hopkins will discuss how Carrizo Oil and Gas implemented Oracle’s Hyperion Financial Management and Essbase solutions to perform their financial close and external reporting processes.Date/Time: Tuesday, April 9 from 8 – 9 a.m.
- Perficient Oracle CX Director Brent Buck will present “Use Siebel CRM with OpenUI to Take your CRM Experience to the Next Level.” In this presentation, Buck will discuss how the new Siebel OpenUI improves usability, demonstrate how it interfaces with desktops and mobile to increase user adoption, and provide an overview of the implementation process.Date/Time” Tuesday, April 9 from 8 – 9 a.m.
- In the session “Building a High-Performing Team as Part of your Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Solution” Perficient Solution Architect Courtney Parker will present best practices and approaches needed to develop a skilled and engaged Oracle Hyperion team.Date/Time: Thursday, April 11 from 9:45 – 10:45 a.m.
COLLABORATE13 provides a great opportunity for the entire technology community – Oracle representatives, partners and customers – to gain unique tips and get a better understanding of the value Oracle solutions can bring to an enterprise.
Visit us at #1255. For more information on Perficient’s expertise in Oracle technologies, visit www.perficient.com/Partners/Oracle, or follow Perficient experts on Twitter @Perficient and @PRFT_Oracle.