This is part nine of The Twelve Days of Lync’mas, to see an index of all twelve posts click here.
On the ninth day of Lync’mas my UC Team gave to me: a trip to Lync Conf… in 9 weeks!
Nine weeks and counting until the first ever Lync Conference. Nine weeks sounds like a lot of time, but it’ll be here before you know it. Sort of like how Christmas – ‘er I mean Lync’mas – sneaks up on you! I can’t believe we are less than a week a way from Christmas and only nine weeks until Lync Conference. It is a very exciting time and we at Perficient are thrilled to be a sponsor of Lync Conference 2013 where we will be hosting the evening event on Wednesday, February 20th.
So what is there to look forward to at Lync Conference? I’m glad you asked, here are some highlights:
- Tony Bates, President, Skype Division of Microsoft
- Derek Burney, Corporate Vice President, Microsoft Lync Engineering
- Breakout Sessions
- Over 50 breakout sessions to choose from
- Sessions range from 100 level to 400 level and cover everything from general product overview to deep dive technical topics
- Networking Activities
- There will be several opportunities for networking, but the most fun will be the Perficient sponsored Attendee Party!
- San Diego – Need I say more? Yes? Ok, Hotel del Coronado – A beachfront luxury hotel in the city of Coronado, AAA Four Diamond rated, National Historic Landmark and once listed on USA Today’s “Top 10 Resorts In The World”
The IT Leader's Guide to Multicloud Readiness
This guide provides practical key insights and important factors to consider to make informed decisions in your multicloud journey.
Download the Guide
Now, just in case you need further incentive and you are a fan of top 10 lists (sorry Letterman was booked so I couldn’t arrange for him to deliver it), here’s a list direct from the Lync Conference website – http://www.lyncconf.com
- Come network with the best and brightest Lync professionals. From Microsoft Partners – one of Perficient’s several Lync Microsoft Certified Masters, Keenan Crockett, will be in attendance – and MVPs to Lync Developers, Consultants, Support Engineers and of course customers!
- Get Educated. A fantastic line up of business, partner and technical breakout sessions that will enhance your knowledge on Lync 2013.
- See our Enhanced Solutions. We will be showcasing the most up-to-date content and solutions regarding Lync 2013. You don’t want to miss them.
- Share Your Thoughts. Do you have unified communication opinions and experiences you would like to share? We want to hear them.
- Get Your Questions Answered. This is the place to ask any and all questions regarding Lync and we can ensure you can get them answered.
- Accelerate Your Deployment. Take your Lync deployment to the next level through our comprehensive technical sessions and structural networking events.
- Meet Our Partners. Explore Lync’s partner ecosystem at our Exhibit hall and geek out with their solutions. You won’t want to miss the best solutions our partners’ have for Lync 2013.
- Be Interactive. Get access to the Lync consulting, deployment and engineering teams along with experts throughout the conference.
- Teach & Inform. Throughout the event, you will meet so many Lync enthusiasts who may be able to learn from you. Teach and inform others of your experiences to help their knowledge and understanding of Lync.
- Experience Lync Love. Share your story about why you Love Lync and listen to other’s stories about how Lync inspires them!
You know a Microsoft product has really made it when it gets its own conference. The success of the SharePoint Conference has been tremendous and we have great expectations for the Lync Conference as well. We look forward to seeing you in San Diego!
Lync Conference Registration – http://www.lyncconf.com/register.aspx
If you’ve already registered, subscribe to our Twitter #LyncConf attendee list and we’ll keep you updated leading up to and during the conference – https://twitter.com/Perficient_MSFT/lyncconf