Choosing a Global Software Development Partner to Accelerate Your Digital Strategy
To be successful and outpace the competition, you need a software development partner that excels in exactly the type of digital projects you are now faced with accelerating, and in the most cost effective and optimized way possible.
So it’s Open World time and CRN is reporting on some key announcements. They note that Oracle is pushing almost all of their key services online including.
- Oracle Planning and Budgeting in the cloud (Hyperion)
- Oracle Financial Reporting (Not sure)
- Oracle Data and Insight (OBIEE???)
- Oracle Developer Cloud Service (could be part of Fusion and WebCenter but not sure)
- Oracle Social Sites (the new social tool replacing Spaces)
- Oracle Storage Cloud
- Oracle Messaging Cloud
- Other soon to be announced cloud services around
- Analytical services
So if you are counting, that’s 10 new cloud services they have announced. Seven of which are in preview mode already.
The announcements are the latest in a blitz of cloud computing news at the Oracle OpenWorld show in San Francisco this week, including new channel programs to help partners expand into cloud computing and plans to offer Infrastructure-as-a-Service cloud services.
“We are bringing a broad and complete suite of software applications and business processes delivered through the cloud,” said Thomas Kurian, executive vice president of product development, in a keynote speech. “We don’t want our customers to have fragmented data and fragmented business processes” running in multiple, disparate cloud systems, he said.