Application Modernization Industry Quick Guides
Application modernization enables you to optimize business processes and transform the way you do business today, and in the future. Our industry experts have collected the latest application modernization trends impacting the automotive, financial services, healthcare, and manufacturing verticals.
Last week, Perficient presented a webinar on using SharePoint as a platform in a highly regulated environment. Tony Egl, consulting services director and Jason Bell, consulting services senior technical director—both at Perficient—presented a case study that leverages SharePoint 2010 to bring clinical processes out of a paper environment and into an electronic, auditable environment. This provided the client the ability to initiate and track clinical process workflow, including, documentation, events, data, adjudication results and more. Tony and Jason also covered other strategic and technology goals for the solution such as:
- Support for both internal and external interaction through web-based access
- Provide metrics across the process, both financial and on the personnel using the system
- Adjudication process automation
- Built-in quality control process and metrics
- Import/export sponsor data from Clinical Data Management Systems (CDMS)
- Most importantly, comply with regulatory compliance requirements, specifically for 21 CFR Compliant
- And more…
Whether you’re new to SharePoint or a veteran on the platform, this presentation offers valuable insight on the challenges and lessons learned while leveraging SharePoint 2010 as a solution platform and as an electronically based compliance solution.
View the webinar recording and slide deck here.